The two rivals talk about their recent title matches against each other, being featured performers at high profile events and more. You can read a few highlights below:
Sasha Banks talks about knowing she’d do well when finally getting a one-on-one title match against Charlotte:
“I knew, if given the opportunity to face Charlotte one-on-one, I was going to do well. I turned to my hero Eddie Guerrero and thought, ‘What would Eddie do?’ Becoming women’s champion was a dream come true because it was a moment I was waiting on for a long time.”Charlotte talks about accepting herself as a Flair and embracing it:
“My last name definitely kind of helped me get in the door because I had no experience, but it has more than anything else hindered me.”
“When I decided to accept that I’m a Flair and it’s damned if you do and damned if you don’t, I embraced it. It definitely helped in terms of people not liking me. It became a matter of being okay with it and knowing I was putting in the time and effort, and all this happening wasn’t because of my last name.”Charlotte talks about not being complacent and her goals for herself and women’s wrestling:
“I never think enough is enough. It’s never good enough. So I don’t ever get complacent. I know I have so much to learn and to get better at. I always think about moving forward. The match Sasha and I had where she beat me for the women’s championship I thought about what I could have done differently. You just want to get better.
“…For goals I want to see the Four Horsewomen on the cover of a WWE 2K video game. I want to main event a pay per view, have a fatal four-way again. It would be nice to see an all women’s pay-per-view. I’m looking forward to a time when the SmackDown and Raw women’s divisions face each other and see how that competition comes along. I want to enter the Royal Rumble.”

No comments:
Post a Comment