Bayley Says She Likes The “Slow Build” Nature Of Her Storyline With Sasha Banks

Bayley Says She Likes The “Slow Build” Nature Of Her Storyline With Sasha Banks
WWE superstars Bayley and Sasha Banks, who enjoyed huge success in opposition in NXT, are currently in the midst of a program which has been rumbling on and off for several months.

Tensions reached a boiling point in the form of a locker-room brawl between the pair in March and there was tension ahead of WrestleMania, at which Bayley betrayed Banks by throwing her out of the Battle Royal but this week on Raw, Bayley helped Banks in her triple-threat match with Ruby Riott and Ember Moon to add a layer of complexity to the feud.

Some fans have become frustrated that the pair have not yet entered a full-blown conflict, but Bayley is happy with how the plot has progressed because that was the way wrestling worked when she was a fan. Speaking to SkySports she says:

“When I was a kid watching wrestling that’s kind of how it was. You had these long feuds and storylines and you just got more and more interested and you wanted to see where it was going to go. You wanted to see the big blow-off match and I like that stuff because that’s what I grew up watching. There are so many people on the roster, there’s so much going on and there’s so much content that we sometimes rush through things so maybe that’s what we get used to and what we’re expecting. I’m pretty happy with it. I’m a fan still but I’m not a viewer so perhaps I see it differently but I really enjoy what’s going on. It’s fun and I think it’s going well.”


LATEST NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widget