Lana's Message To Critics, Carmella On Her Cheerleading Past, Nikki Cross - SAnitY

Lana's Message To Critics, Carmella On Her Cheerleading Past, Nikki Cross - SAnitY
- Regarding Nikki Cross still being in WWE NXT now that SAnitY (Eric Young, Killian Dain, Alexander Wolfe) has been called to the main roster, she is still using the remixed SAnitY theme song but her entrance video now shows just her name and has no mention of the group.

- SmackDown Women's Champion Carmella spoke with Sports Illustrated's Justin Barrasso for this week's "Week In Wrestling" feature. During the interview, she spoke about being a cheerleader with the New England Patriots and the Los Angeles Lakers.

"This is a lot more meaningful," said Carmella. "I was a part of the team for three years with the Patriots and one year with the Lakers, and I had a great time. Both of those organizations are at the top of their industry as the best sports teams ever. Obviously I'm used to being part of the best, but it was time for me to step out onto my own. I was a manager for a lot of my time in NXT, I was the very last draft pick in the draft in 2016, but now I am the SmackDown women's champ. And I beat Charlotte Flair twice."

- Lana took to Twitter and wrote the following message to her detractors as she prepares to face Billie Kay in a Money In the Bank qualifying match on Tuesday's SmackDown:

I'll remember the people that mock me. That say I won't succeed. You are the fuel to my flames. I promise you I will make you eat your very words when I CRUSH @BillieKayWWE next week on #SDLive ! @RusevBUL & I will become the first ever Mr. & Mrs Money in the Bank on #RusevDay !

LATEST NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widget