Ronda Rousey And Nia Jax Trade Shots, Mickie James On WWE Role Changing

Ronda Rousey And Nia Jax Trade Shots, Mickie James On WWE Role Changing
- Mickie James was interviewed by WTVR in her hometown of Richmond, VA, ahead of last night's RAW. During the interview, which you can watch in the video above, she was asked if her role in WWE has changed to becoming more of a mentor.

"Perhaps there is a bit of that," James said. "A lot of the girls that I'm working with now grew up watching me. I along with the girls that I was working with were kind of their inspiration to then follow their dreams. To know that, it warms my heart."



- RAW Women's Champion Nia Jax and Ronda Rousey took to social media today and wrote the following to each other after last night's face-off on RAW:

Thanks for the lesson @niajaxwwe, be ready to find out what I learned June 17th.... #MITB



LATEST NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widget