Lacey Evans Issues Statement on The Police Video

Lacey Evans Issues Statement on The Police Video
Lacey Evans has issued a statement on the video that went viral over the weekend of her getting pulled over by a police officer for speeding.

While some fans appreciated that she stayed in character, others took her to task for disrespecting the officer.

Here is her statement:

“As prior law enforcement myself and a United States Marine, I do not condone, agree with or promote disrespecting or making LEO’s jobs harder than they already are. The video was created by both parties to promote the local live event taking place in the Edmonton area. As a sports entertainer, it is my job to not only entertain but also set the proper example.

So with that being said…I’m glad you all were entertained but if you ever try to honestly disrespect or put my brothers and sisters in blue in harm…I hope you get what you ask for. – Sgt Estrella”


PLEASE SHARE THIS ARTICLE:



LATEST NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widget